Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2017, 01:56:11 AM
75132 Posts in 1768 Topics by 359 Members
Latest Member: nic4real
Home Help Login Register
TalkLeft Discussion Forums  |  Topics  |  Duke Players' Discredited Sexual Assault Case  |  Archived Duke Players' Discredited Sexual Assault Case Topics  |  Letters To HS Editor 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Letters To HS Editor  (Read 8016 times)
Greg

Re: Letters To HS Editor
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2006, 12:19:33 AM »

Quote from jvj:
This might be one of the most ridiculous statements yet on this site!  Please explain how Cheshire and Osborne have enabled Nifong to continue this hoax.

jvj, don't wait up too late hoping for a reply from PB.  The comment wasn't meant to be supported.  Only to bait others into flaming.  Or into thinking Peebs is actually serious.  Which he isn't.  Peebs is too smart to honestly believe something so stupid but he's not above trying to get others in a lather.
Greg

Re: Letters To HS Editor
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2006, 11:53:23 AM »

Quote from jvj:
This might be one of the most ridiculous statements yet on this site!  Please explain how Cheshire and Osborne have enabled Nifong to continue this hoax.

jvj, don't wait up too late hoping for a reply from PB.  The comment wasn't meant to be supported.  Only to bait others into flaming.  Or into thinking Peebs is actually serious.  Which he isn't.  Peebs is too smart to honestly believe something so stupid but he's not above trying to get others in a lather.

I see it worked.  You people are too easy. hahaha.

Peebs, you're really beyond the pale, now.  Comments designed to agitate. You're FOS if you think that Nifong wouldn't have made it this far w/o the defense lawyers.  You know better.  Actually, you're FOS for suggesting it. 
IMHO, if you think that's lather, then you don't know what lather is.  Don't read anger into my post.  Read an aire of superiority.  I was being condescending, not angry.  I'm far too happy with all the recent news to be angered by the last desparate attempts at defiance by the hoax enablers.  It's been a glorious couple of weeks.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Advertise Here