Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2017, 02:00:03 AM
75132 Posts in 1768 Topics by 359 Members
Latest Member: nic4real
Home Help Login Register
TalkLeft Discussion Forums  |  Topics  |  Duke Players' Discredited Sexual Assault Case  |  Archived Duke Players' Discredited Sexual Assault Case Topics  |  We're no angels! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: We're no angels!  (Read 8951 times)
LTC8K9

Professional Lunkhead

Re: We're no angels!
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2006, 01:49:21 PM »

Chicky, how many documented cases of peeing in public can you cite regarding this LAX team?

You are so focused on this peeing problem, I thought perhaps it was some major problem with this LAX team.

Did DUKE issue a bulletin or policy to address the peeing problem?

There must have been a lot of complaints for you and Immy to be so focused on al fresco peeing by this LAX team.

So tell us all how many times this LAX team got into trouble for public urination?
Bob In Pacifica

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2006, 02:00:16 PM »

Chicky Girl: Yeah, I am like that.  I don't want to see them [little children] hurt in any way.  How about you?

I don't want little children hurt, although seeing the funny man taking a peepee may not be the shock or injury you presume it is. In most of the world it is no big deal. I'd worry more about the harm to the lawn than the harm to little children.

But while we're on the subject, the only little chidlren whose welfare were in question regarding this case and how it touches the community are Precious' little children. As I recall she was named as the subject of a child welfare investigation in the last few years. Are you worried about a drug addict and alcoholic bi-polar/character disordered carjacker who may be driving these little children around? Now that she's not dumping the kids at her folks house when she spends the night getting high and pole-dancing at the Platinum Club who's watching them? Do you ever worry about those kids, or just imaginary children who may have seen a public urination?
wayne

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2006, 02:06:39 PM »

Wow, the lax player's ears must be burning from all this talk about public urination.  I's a good thing they didn't have sex with the AV or more than thier ears would be burning.

Facts are stuborn things, and whatever maybe our wishes,our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.
John Adams
SharonInJax

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2006, 02:16:34 PM »

Still waiting for any factual basis for the threat/danger/harm to small children or little kids.

Here's your chance, CG:  show us how your comment had ANY foundation in fact.
Alan

Single Urinary Thread
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2006, 02:19:15 PM »

I'm confused. Is urination an element of the offence of rape under North Carolina law? If not, why are half a dozen threads showing posts by the same small group who all seem to believe the maxim of the law is micturitio raptio est?

Someone may need to establish a Single Urinary Thread before we all drown in this incontinent flood of urophilic posts. You could then simply post 'SUT' to gently remind the small group that not every topic on this board is devoted to verbal urolagnia and some of us want to keep our heads above water in the face of this rising tide of noisome irrelevancy.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 02:21:00 PM by Alan » Logged
Texas Mom

Email
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2006, 02:30:32 PM »

Apparently, the "gender issues team leader for the Women's Center" is no slouch where sexual "issues" are concerned.  Shadee Malaklou, a senior who teaches a house course at Duke about "HOOKING UP", and who writes articles published in the Herald Sun contradicting the opinions she espouses at Duke (she also does a workshop entitled, "Vagina"), also hosts parties advocating sex toy usage.  Some here who seem to have fetishes about public urination might enjoy knowing that Duke women enjoy certain additional rights and privileges. 

http://media.www.dukechronicle.com/media/storage/paper884/news/2006/11/20/News/Sex-Workshop.Challenges.Taboos-2470168.shtml?sourcedomain=www.dukechronicle.com&MIIHost=media.collegepublisher.com
LTC8K9

Professional Lunkhead

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2006, 02:35:37 PM »

Women go to strip clubs and go crazy there.

Women hire male strippers to dance for groups of women.

Women have loud parties at their houses, irritating the neighbors.

Women urinate in public.

Women get drunk and obnoxious.

Women drink and drive.

I love equality.....
kbp

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2006, 02:58:01 PM »

I'm thinking more like some strange fetish i don't want to know about or read here.
Bob In Pacifica

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2006, 07:02:38 PM »

It's interesting. All of these side issues which the Nifong enablers keep throwing at the lacrosse players are the things that in real life are attributed to Precious and her acquaintances. Public drunkenness, damaging cars, public nudity, child abuse. All of these things have been charged to the AV and her circle. Even Chicky's weird expansion of a public urination misdemeanor from years ago to child molestation has an example in that open investigation in Durham which somehow involves Precious. It's as if Chicky were looking over Precious' rap sheet to figure out the next wild claim against the lacrosse team. Pitiful, really.
TalkLeft
Administrator

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2006, 11:34:07 PM »

thread cleaned and closing
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Advertise Here