Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2017, 01:57:33 AM
75132 Posts in 1768 Topics by 359 Members
Latest Member: nic4real
Home Help Login Register
TalkLeft Discussion Forums  |  Topics  |  Duke Players' Discredited Sexual Assault Case  |  Archived Duke Players' Discredited Sexual Assault Case Topics  |  Freda Black Urges Supporters to Vote for Cheek 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Freda Black Urges Supporters to Vote for Cheek  (Read 16959 times)
inmyhumbleopinion

"I thought he was banned permanently too" OM OM OM

Re: Freda Black Urges Supporters to Vote for Cheek
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2006, 06:33:22 PM »

LTC
I mentioned it may have been an in-house job to Imho, but if the questions were okay, the poll should be.  Might have to factor in where they got the phone numbers to call, but as close as it was, it didn't look like just friends!  The margin for error would rise with fewer calls.

*pillow talk*

QT
sceptical

« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2006, 06:57:42 PM »

[/quote]
Yes, in fact he knows more about this case than the Accuser does, obviously since he had no trouble revising her timeline and making it a 5 to 10 minute attack instead of the 30 that SHE claimed, without ever even talking to her about the case.  HE knew there were condoms, even though she claimed no condoms and an ejaculation in her mouth, and HE knew that she had been given a date rape drug, as well as precisely what position she was in and how they held her in a choke hold, even though she did not describe any of these things to the Sane Nurse the night of her examination....so obviously he knows more about this case than anyone else up to and including the Accuser.

Unfortunately, she is the one who is going to have to testify....the question is will she testify to HER story or HIS
[/quote]\

The way things are going, Nifong may have to testify too!
Duke 84

« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2006, 09:02:26 PM »

A fairytale by Chicky

Looks like someone has found herself a signature.
inmyhumbleopinion

Freda Black's boss and supporter Jerry Clayton
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2006, 08:42:26 AM »

http://www.heraldsun.com/durham/4-790636.html

I toldja Jerry Clayton was bad news.

DURHAM -- Regulators from the U.S. Internal Revenue Service have filed an $809,110 tax lien against the property of a Durham lawyer who's been active on the local political scene.

The Oct. 25 filing targeted Jerry Clayton, lead partner of Clayton, Myrick, McClanahan & Coulter, a Parrish Street law firm. It sought payment on the unpaid balance of personal income taxes assessed in 2002, 2003 and 2004.

Clayton is a player in the politics of the local bar, mostly as an opponent of Durham's incumbent district attorneys. He and his law partners helped bankroll challenges to former DA Jim Hardin in 1994 and incumbent Mike Nifong this year.

Clayton attended a mid-September political dinner in Raleigh orchestrated by former state attorney general and secretary of state Rufus Edmisten, with several other Nifong opponents who wanted to persuade write-in candidate Steve Monks to drop out of the DA's race so another challenger would have a better chance to win.

QT
kbp

« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2006, 09:42:08 AM »

I did not see any criminal acts noted in that article.

What's "bad"?
inmyhumbleopinion

« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2006, 09:45:36 AM »

I did not see any criminal acts noted in that article.

What's "bad"?

If this was about Nifong's taxes many here would be having a "field day" over it.  You know that, kbp.

QT
Bob In Pacifica

« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2006, 10:32:08 AM »

So you mean that there's corruption in Durham? Surprise surprise! And why did you want to revivify this moribund thread? Why not start a Clayton thread?

Oh, but we know the answer, IMHO. We just don't know of any proof of a rape, and apparently neither do you.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Advertise Here