Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2017, 12:39:42 AM
75132 Posts in 1768 Topics by 359 Members
Latest Member: nic4real
Home Help Login Register
TalkLeft Discussion Forums  |  Topics  |  Crimes 'R Us: Crimes in the News  |  416 Little Texans: It Takes a Pillage? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 416 Little Texans: It Takes a Pillage?  (Read 19315 times)
Tortmaster

416 Little Texans: It Takes a Pillage?
« on: April 19, 2008, 12:23:38 PM »

Everyone is aware that the State of Texas took custody of 416 minors from an FLDS compound. The way I see it, the intentions of the state are good, but the implications are frightening and the procedures have been ugly. The reason for the raid was a supposed call from an unidentified 16-year-old girl, who claimed she was raped and beaten by her 50-year-old husband. Here are some issues I want dealt with logically and humanely:

1.  The Boys. If the main issue is the impregnation of underage females, why is the State of Texas still holding the boys? As far as I have seen, none of the boys are underage and pregnant. Additionally, there is no allegation that the underage boys are having sexual relations with the underage girls -- or the older women. Parenting is a fundamental right in America, and to abridge that right, the state must show a compelling reason. I see no compelling reason for holding the boys captive. 

2.  Prepubescent Children. There is no allegation that children under the age of 12 or 13 are having sex. Yet, the State of Texas has ordered that mothers cannot stay with their children who are older than 5. Unless there is proof that this is a "child sex ring" and not just some kooky religious thing about teenage girls, then the procedures have not been narrowly tailored to deal with girls between the ages of 6 and 12.

3.  Where to Stop? According to Wayne State University, 64,606 babies were born to Detroit teens aged 15-19 in 1990. In major urban areas, there are also the dangers of AIDS/HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases. Likewise, there is the much greater danger of complications with the teenage pregnancies. I would imagine the problem of STD's is less an issue in San Angelo, Texas on the FLDS compound, and I have not heard of one death due to a pregnancy in the FLDS compound. Should the government have the right to round up all the teenage girls in Detroit? Or, Chicago? Or, your town?

4.  A Least Restrictive Measure Is Available. I have seen juvenile courts use a restraining or protective order in situations like that at the FLDS compound (but not involving so many parents at once). The mechanism works like this: (1) The mother is told that she can have custody of her child, provided, that, (2) she signs an agreement not to allow the child to have any contact -- whatsoever -- with the alleged dangerous person or persons, and (3) if the mother allows the child to have such contact, then the child is taken back into protective custody.

5.  Issues of Proof.  One of my major concerns is that the State of Texas is seeking to separate parents from children in order to have a better chance of proving its case or as a way of leveraging the testimony they want to hear. You see the same phenomenon, to a lesser extent, in your run-of-the-mill child custody case. Mom doesn't want Dad to have custody, so she keeps the children away from him and "works on them" in preparation for the court hearing. This is not a valid reason to keep the children in protective custody -- especially when you're talking about boys or prepubescent girls.

I believe that girls below the age of 18 should not be having sex. (not necessarily the same belief I held when I was 15-18 years of age). I certainly believe that they shouldn't be having religiously-sponsored sex. It just seems that the State of Texas has over- and mis-played this situation. How do you see it?

"If anyone out there still believes David Evans, Reade Seligmann, or Collin Finnerty raped a black stripper on March 13, 2006, you’re willfully deaf and blind. And stupid." -- LaShawn Barber
MarkRougemont

Re: 416 Little Texans: It Takes a Pillage?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 08:23:04 AM »

Nice summary, Tortmaster.
  It seems to me that the majority of these kids should be returned to their parents immediately.  The fact that they have not returned the boys as well as the girls under 12 or 13 tells me they are hoping to close the place down completely.  It is going to be a mess.

Sydney Carton

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 11:47:29 AM »

I have been otherwise occupied by the last eight days but I certainly agree with everything that Tort and Mark have said.
  I would further point out  that the necessity of questioning several hundred children separately sounds  suspiciously like a pre-run for a new series of  Satanic Abuse Trials a la the Eighties and early Nineties.
   Forty years ago in Manhattan I was told by many devout middle-class young Catholics that if the run of parochial high school girls hadn't willfully thrown away their virginity  by fifteen  they were capable of keeping ii into their early twenties. And,of course,protestants and athiests from the public were , at thetime,fighting to get their kids into the sparse space the Catholics had  available for outsiders available for them.
   Nobody then or since suggested sending in the Feds to close the New York parochial schools.

Tortmaster

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 06:13:35 PM »

I have been otherwise occupied by the last eight days but I certainly agree with everything that Tort and Mark have said.
  I would further point out  that the necessity of questioning several hundred children separately sounds  suspiciously like a pre-run for a new series of  Satanic Abuse Trials a la the Eighties and early Nineties.
   Forty years ago in Manhattan I was told by many devout middle-class young Catholics that if the run of parochial high school girls hadn't willfully thrown away their virginity  by fifteen  they were capable of keeping ii into their early twenties. And,of course,protestants and athiests from the public were , at thetime,fighting to get their kids into the sparse space the Catholics had  available for outsiders available for them.
   Nobody then or since suggested sending in the Feds to close the New York parochial schools.

Hey Sydney! I came up with this plan a couple of days ago and posted it elsewhere:

I am a bit shocked that after Katrina they didn't have a very good mass evacuation plan in place. In the best of all possible worlds, I would have:

1. Had an arena ready for the duration, with the place sectioned off for mothers and children. (If not available, why not an armory or even hotels. My quick search of the San Angelo area found over 1,200 hotel rooms).

2. Allowed the mothers to stay with their boys and the girls under the age of 12, if they signed a protective order stating that they would not continue indoctrination, and they would not allow the children contact with any of the "fathers."

3. I would have policed the protective order with cameras or microphones in the arena or armory building. The mothers could leave the building at any time, but without the children until the court hearing to determine if the children would be safe.

These few steps would have ensured the protection of the children, but still allowed the mother to parent her child. Most importantly, it would have lessened the shock to the children. Mostly, I'm always suspicious of what the state does when it has so much power. I had a juvenile abuse and neglect trial a couple of years ago. Before it got started, I asked to review the court file to find a pleading in it. The Judge handed me the file. When I opened it, on the top was an already written and signed order finding against my client.

Before the trial went any further, I made an oral motion to recuse the Judge. The Guardian ad Litem -- a shill for the State -- immediately requested a continuance. The Judge granted the continuance, but my client got her kid back shortly thereafter (the child was actually turned over to her parents -- the child's grandparents -- with no restrictions on the mother's visitation).

I hate it when the deck is stacked.

"If anyone out there still believes David Evans, Reade Seligmann, or Collin Finnerty raped a black stripper on March 13, 2006, you’re willfully deaf and blind. And stupid." -- LaShawn Barber
Tortmaster

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 11:07:00 AM »

It is my understanding that Texas has finally considered setting up a constitutional method for dealing with past and future child abuse at the FLDS compound in Texas. It is a three-pronged method which includes the following:

1. Texas will now only separate the 11 to 16-year-old females from the group, and allow the mothers of that subset of minors to have contact with their daughters in a supervised condition until a hearing. In order to separate the other children from their parents, Texas CPS has considered installing a "pre-Crimes" unit using "pre-Cogs," which is short for "pre-Cognitives," as they have the psychic ability to predict future crimes, including child abuse. Tom Cruise will head this unit.

2. There is also a proposed elite unit with the catchy moniker "The Deadzone Geek Squad," which is headed by Anthony Michael Hall. Texas authorities were quick to jump on the use of Mr. Hall, in his television persona as Johnny Smith star of "The Dead Zone" and "16 Candles," because of his televised ability to have visions of the past and future triggered by touching items or people, which TV doctors on the television show attributed to activity in a previously unused "dead zone" of his brain that is attempting to compensate for the impaired function of the portions injured in a near-fatal accident that he had on the television show. The head of the Texas CPS has said that, "If Mr. Hall's real-life ability to solve future crimes is equal to his televised ability to solve future crimes, we will be able to quickly nip this problem in the bud." 

3.  Then, there's "Medium Unit Alpha," headed by the ugly Arquette sister and Miss Cleo. A spokesman for Texas CPS has said that their "vaunted television skills are much needed to solve these real-life future crimes." 

BREAKING NEWS: Apparently, the three-pronged "pre-Crimes" strategy has not worked out. So, Texas has decided to bus ALL of the children ALL over Texas for ALL of the future crimes that might happen to ALL of them.

Sydney Carton

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 12:02:43 PM »

Hi,Tort,I'm  really sorry to hear that the Psychic Detective Plan didn't go through,but they could still enlist my favorite inder thirty Surernatural  investigator,Jensen Ackles.Ackles  will quickly exterminate  without mercy anyone  whom he can prove beyond question to be a Satanic agent,thereby saving both the State  and the Feds from squandering   millions in public  funds.
   To balance Mr.Ackles,perhaps extreme right wing tendencies,I suggest the authorities also summon from retirement  that noted antiquarian Master  Barnabas Collins("Dark Shadows") of Collinsport,Maine. No Baruch Obama,he! When his family pastor  led  the citizens of Collinsport  on a witchunt,Master Collins invited his pastor down to the wine cellar for a warming glass of cordial and,once he was relaxed, forthwith walled him up.
   Between the pair of Ackles and Collins,they should be able to effectively strike a happy Medium(should  any Spiritualist be rash enough to obtrude herself into the largely private affairs of a Mormon sect).
   Actually,I found a quite comprehensive and seemingly balanced article on Rev.Jeffs from a Utah paper of a few years back.Plural marriages apart(or included)he is about the most puritanical person in the world.He won't even let those kids have Bible or Book of Mormon story or comic books.You read your Scripture straight from the age of five up-and laughing  is frowned upon except on given occasions.Living  in End Time is no happy occasion.
  On the brighter side,the few outsiders who have got to view him in action report that he can do an hilarious impersonation of Jerry Lewis in "The Disorderly Orderly" and Basil Rathbone as Sherlock Holmes-whose services he could certainly use about now.

Tortmaster

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2008, 05:54:56 PM »

Hi,Tort,I'm  really sorry to hear that the Psychic Detective Plan didn't go through,but they could still enlist my favorite inder thirty Surernatural  investigator,Jensen Ackles.Ackles  will quickly exterminate  without mercy anyone  whom he can prove beyond question to be a Satanic agent,thereby saving both the State  and the Feds from squandering   millions in public  funds.
   To balance Mr.Ackles,perhaps extreme right wing tendencies,I suggest the authorities also summon from retirement  that noted antiquarian Master  Barnabas Collins("Dark Shadows") of Collinsport,Maine. No Baruch Obama,he! When his family pastor  led  the citizens of Collinsport  on a witchunt,Master Collins invited his pastor down to the wine cellar for a warming glass of cordial and,once he was relaxed, forthwith walled him up.
   Between the pair of Ackles and Collins,they should be able to effectively strike a happy Medium(should  any Spiritualist be rash enough to obtrude herself into the largely private affairs of a Mormon sect).
   Actually,I found a quite comprehensive and seemingly balanced article on Rev.Jeffs from a Utah paper of a few years back.Plural marriages apart(or included)he is about the most puritanical person in the world.He won't even let those kids have Bible or Book of Mormon story or comic books.You read your Scripture straight from the age of five up-and laughing  is frowned upon except on given occasions.Living  in End Time is no happy occasion.
  On the brighter side,the few outsiders who have got to view him in action report that he can do an hilarious impersonation of Jerry Lewis in "The Disorderly Orderly" and Basil Rathbone as Sherlock Holmes-whose services he could certainly use about now.

Too funny, Sydney! I even remember watching "Dark Shadows" as a little kid. Ha! That was a one of a kind show. 

On a serious note, Texas CPS is now alleging that a number of the minor girls are pregnant. This is disgusting, if true, and should be dealt with harshly. On the other hand, I still haven't heard a shred of evidence that should keep boys or prepubescent girls from their mothers (as long as appropriate precautions are taken).

Sydney Carton

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2008, 05:53:43 PM »

Tortmaster:
      On a serious note, Texas CPS is now alleging that a number of the minor girls are pregnant. This is disgusting, if true, and should be dealt with harshly. On the other hand, I still haven't heard a shred of evidence that should keep boys or prepubescent girls from their mothers (as long as appropriate precautions are taken).

SC
    I heard these charges this morning given as a fact;however,media is media and I haven't been able to verify what is possibly a  regurgitation of old news.The very first  reports gave approximately 20,the latest report is about the same.
   The single purportedly underage birth  is being vigorously contested. As I understand it none of the pregnancies would have been illegal under Texas law if the court's permission had been requested.It wasn't.

Sydney Carton

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2008, 02:39:19 PM »

Habeus Corpus petition filed on behalof of the children.75 crisp pages.

Quote:
Read the entire article
http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/
Texas Child Grab: Possession Is The Entire "Law"
by William N. Grigg

snip

LINK: 75-page petition for a writ of habeas corpus (.pdf)

The critical facts, drawn from relevant legal filings and sworn testimony -- most of it offered by the
child-nappers -- are presented in a 75-page petition for a writ of habeas corpus (.pdf) filed on behalf
of Amy Marie Dockstader, Natalie Joanne Keate, Britton Bauer Keate, Jameson Rand Keate, and
Marreta Keate, as well as their fathers, James Dockstader, Rulon Keate and LeLand Keate.

Each of the fathers lives "in a monogamous relationship with [his] wife (who was of age at the
time of their marriage), and their children in single family, stand-alone, separate residences located
on the YFZ Ranch property," reports the petition. "There was no evidence nor allegation of physical
or sexual abuse of any of these children."

snip

However, as the habeas corpus petition points out:

"The [child `protection'] Agency's pre-raid investigation determined that the accused 49-year-old
man was an Arizona resident, under supervision on probation by an Arizona probation officer who
resided in Arizona. Before execution of the warrant, Sheriff Doran was also advised that Dale Barlow
was in Arizona and not within the [FLDS] Community. In fact, Sheriff [David] Doran spoke to Mr.
Barlow in Arizona by cell phone and, after confirming his identity, Barlow told the Sheriff that he did
not know any Sarah Jessup and had never been to the yearning [sic] for Zion Community nor to
Texas for some twenty years. The Agency was also advised that there was no Sarah living in the Ranch."

The assumption behind the initial raid was that Mr. Barlow -- and he alone -- posed "an immediate
risk to physical or sexual abuse of a child." But even before the first search warrant was executed,
Sheriff Doran and his associates in the Texas Rangers "had been apprised, and [had] even verified,
that the only person these officers alleged to be suspected of criminal activity ... was not located
on the premises, or even in the State of Texas."

What of the "victim," the much-abused Sarah Jessup Barlow? It is now well known that the woman
claiming to be Sarah is disturbed 33-year-old woman from Colorado Springs named Rozita Swinton,
who is in the habit of making false abuse reports to police agencies across the country.

Those calls were made by telephones with a 719 area code. When Swinton made those calls on
March 29 and March 30, Texas officials who followed up "were immediately advised that one of these
telephone numbers was associated with an individual who had made numerous `false reports of sexual
abuse to police agencies' in the Colorado Springs area." (Note carefully the word "immediately.") In fact,
she was linked to false allegations of abuse to more than ten police departments, from Monroe,
Washington to Ft. Meyers, Florida.

So at the time of the original assault on the YFZ Ranch, Sheriff Doran and the CPS knew that the
alleged abuser wouldn't be found therein. Yet they conducted that home invasion anyway. They
also sought a second affidavit from Judge Barbara Walther -- who issued it with blithe indifference --
without informing Walther the alleged abuser had an air-tight alibi: He was in Arizona, under the
constant surveillance of his probation officer.

Just as significantly, the CPS had enlisted the aid of the Midland Sheriff Department's SWAT team
to raid the YFZ Ranch after it was clear that Mr. Barlow wasn't there, and that there would be no
violent resistance to the CPS invasion of the commune.

The CPS had already written a narrative, and it was sticking to its script. According to a legal brief
filed on behalf of the Agency, once Comrade Voss and her 12-member CPS raiding party had defiled
the YFZ Ranch, "The Department's investigation was thwarted due to misinformation about the
identities of the girls.... Ms. Voss indicated that she believed she was encountering a `brick wall'
because some girls were saying that they were going to plead `the Fifth' and not answer questions."

This storyline -- "Polygamous Cult Covers Up Abuse of Hapless Child Bride" -- was fed into the organ
of mass dishonesty called the mainstream media within hours of the raid at the Ranch. This was
done by people who knew that the residents of that community couldn't "cooperate" in the search
for Sarah Barlow, because she didn't exist.

Furthermore, the testimonies offered by mental health workers who attended the mothers and
children in various detention facilities after the raid flatly contradict Voss's statements that the FLDS
women and girls refused to cooperate. These workers -- who, unlike Voss and her comrades, have no
reason to shade or misrepresent the truth -- emphasized that although the briefings they received
from the CPS told them that the FLDS women would "plead the Fifth" (as if that were somehow
impermissible), the captive women were very polite and cooperative. In fact, according to these
disinterested witnesses, it was the CPS who routinely lied to and misled the FLDS women, rather
than the reverse.

But the CPS stuck to its storyline. Those people knew that by the time the truth was available,
the public wouldn't be interested in it.

More on the above site.

Tortmaster

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2008, 03:36:39 PM »

SAN ANGELO, Texas - A Texas appeals court said Thursday that the state had no right to take more than 400 children from a polygamist sect's ranch, a ruling that could unravel one of the biggest child-custody cases in U.S. history.

The Third Court of Appeals in Austin ruled that the state offered "legally and factually insufficient" grounds for the "extreme" measure of removing all children from the ranch, from babies to teenagers.

The state never provided evidence that the children were in any immediate danger, the only grounds in Texas law for taking children from their parents without court approval, the appeals court said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/200...ygamist_retreat

I disagree with the headline. I have briefly gone through the opinion of the appellate court, and it seems that the headline should have read:

"Court: Texas had no right to take AND KEEP polygamists' kids."

Here is a quote from the actual opinion:

"This record does not reflect any reasonable effort on the part of the Department to ascertain if some measure short of removal and/or separation from parents would have eliminated the risk the Department perceived with respect to any of the children of Relators."

In its opinion, the court noted that there was no legal basis for removing the boys from their parents or the pre-pubescent girls from their parents. Also, there was no evidence that the CPS even thought about some alternative measure to prevent the risk of harm to children.

Congratulations to the Texas court system for following the Constitution and the laws of the State of Texas. I am ... surprised. How 'bout you Sydney?

Sydney Carton

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2008, 05:08:51 PM »

Speechless,but delighted, Tort!
     I mean one doesn't often hear of judges standing up to a public inquisition this way!
          By the way,here is the church website(you scooped both  them and court tv).It has a lot of case law,charming kiddie pictures and interviews with indignant wives(and some independent social workers) who assure us they are not either terrorized or brain-washed.
   Most interesting tidbit(not reported in the mass media) six more of the alleged children have,this week alone ,been found to be in their twenties.One woman who has been incarcerated as an alleged juvenile is plainly twenty-eight as she has been telling them since she was dragged out of her home. Surely she ,at the very least,gets to file a whopping lawsuit.
            http://www.truthwillprevail.org/index.php?parentid=1&index=2
Sydney Carton

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2008, 03:11:59 PM »

Here are the links to the Court's rulings:
    The decisions.

http://www.3rdcoa.courts.state.tx.us/opinions/htmlopinion.asp?OpinionId=16866

http://www.3rdcoa.courts.state.tx.us/opinions/htmlopinion.asp?OpinionId=16865

pdf

http://www.3rdcoa.courts.state.tx.us/opinions/PDFOpinion.asp?OpinionId=16865

http://www.3rdcoa.courts.state.tx.us/opinions/PDFOpinion.asp?OpinionId=16866

The government is appealing and wants the "right" to hold  the children(including the twenty-seven year old one?) in the interim.
  The Court did not rule that the State could not have seized the chijldren collectively under any circumstances,only that they did seize them on unsubstantiated allegations and without any hearing to determine the truth thereof.
  They could hold such a hearing and obtain another order which could,but not inevitably would,meet the Appellate standard.
Tortmaster

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2008, 04:10:56 PM »

Here are the links to the Court's rulings:
    The decisions.

http://www.3rdcoa.courts.state.tx.us/opinions/htmlopinion.asp?OpinionId=16866

http://www.3rdcoa.courts.state.tx.us/opinions/htmlopinion.asp?OpinionId=16865

pdf

http://www.3rdcoa.courts.state.tx.us/opinions/PDFOpinion.asp?OpinionId=16865

http://www.3rdcoa.courts.state.tx.us/opinions/PDFOpinion.asp?OpinionId=16866

The government is appealing and wants the "right" to hold  the children(including the twenty-seven year old one?) in the interim.
  The Court did not rule that the State could not have seized the chijldren collectively under any circumstances,only that they did seize them on unsubstantiated allegations and without any hearing to determine the truth thereof.
  They could hold such a hearing and obtain another order which could,but not inevitably would,meet the Appellate standard.

Thanks, Sydney! How do you think CPS can ever prove that young boys or prepubescent girls are in immediate and "urgent" need of protection from danger? 

Sydney Carton

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2008, 11:47:56 AM »

TM
      Thanks, Sydney! How do you think CPS can ever prove that young boys or prepubescent girls are in immediate and "urgent" need of protection from danger? 

SC
    I fear,from many years of past observation,that they will try the same tactics that have been used by prosecutors in this country in simillar type cases since the Salem witchtrials .Such mind distorting  techniques  were regularly employed on children en masse in  near thiirty Satanic abuse trials held both in this country and,later,in the British Isles between the late eighties and earlier nineties.
    The last investigation ,never tried, of which I have  record was held (very near my home town) in Mansfield,Ohio,between 1994 and 1996 .It was pretty much hushed up(only a coupple references on the Web),as the city and the church involved were facing multi-million  dollar lawsuits after they made the mistake of accusing an FBI agent(with clout) of being part of the alleged Satanic conspiracy. Though I am sure there are some athiest leaning readers on this forum  who would,nevertheless, be delighted  to learn that the FBI and CIA contain actively practicing Satanic cells,the truth is that the same methodology been frequently applied with equal success to recover memories of prior incarnations and Alien Abductions.
  I had occasion to talk with one of the interogators at length.She was an intelligent,rather maternal looking social worker  of evangelical background and had undoubtedly originally proceeded  in entire good  faith;but she had been trained with  manuals and interrogation sheets prepared word for word  by the "experts" involved in the earlier "Satantic" and "recovered memory" abuse cases.Nearly of all these have since been reversed by higher courts and many had already been reversed at the time the Mansfield interogations took place(though the lady whom I interviewed seemed utterly unaware of this).
   In other words it was a case of garbage in and garbage out.This identical techniques produced near identical testimony from the weaker children whether applied by fundamentalist Christians in Ohio,,Marxists ideologues in British industrial housing projects,or policemen who needed a conviction in Massachusetts.This mmay have been madness but there was a carefully controlled psychological methodology in it.
   In possible anticipation of a final pre-emptive strike,the Texas prosecutors recently devoted a single day to flooding the media with stories about pederasty  in Mormon compounds(which are not compounds as the court just found).Statements later the same day,as usual,again backtracked  and stated there was no evidence of male sexual abuse.
   The most that government could produce was a single detective who claims he was told by four unidentified children(perhaps some of the fifteen incarcerated "children"who are twenty to twenty-seven years of age?) that they were previously told it was o.k. to marry at any age.The court found his evidence impossible.
     Mormon doctrine specifically requires that sexual intercourse be for purposes of procreation,otherwise it's a sin.These children are raised everyday on the Book of Mormon.They are not,therefore, being taught that it would be o.k. to marry at any age.
   However,unlike my Midwestern evangelical social worker,the head Social Workers in the FLDS case,will(should they choose to proceed along the above lines) be proceeding in utter cynicism and,perhaps,desperation.

Sydney Carton

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2008, 12:34:48 PM »

"Old Lady" provides us with the following reference.It is a very well put together blog devoted to documenting the crimes of the CPS against the general citizenry.Nothing shrill,extremely professional. A lady Senator from Georgia,Nancy Schaefer, offers  the readers some highly pertinent advice today,when will we hear about a federally elect official showing the same courage?
      http://fightcps.com/2008/02/29/report-of-georgia-senator-nancy-schaefer-on-cps-corruption/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Advertise Here