Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2017, 12:57:58 AM
75132 Posts in 1768 Topics by 359 Members
Latest Member: nic4real
Home Help Login Register
TalkLeft Discussion Forums  |  Topics  |  Duke Players' Discredited Sexual Assault Case  |  What is the current situation with Levicy? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What is the current situation with Levicy?  (Read 25312 times)
vegas

Re: What is the current situation with Levicy?
« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2009, 06:30:03 PM »

Just in thiese last five minutes from "sceptical"at LS.Friend Vegas will radically dissent.
      http://www.ena.org/bcen/cen/4th-Qtr-2008.asp

The website of the Board of Certification of Emergency Nurses (BCEN) lists Tara Levicy of New Hampshire
as an Certified Emergency Nurse.

Since Ms. Levicy had to give up her SANE activities, she apparently has continued her work in the Emergency Department of a hospital near Dartmouth, New Hampshire.

The certification process is described in the BCEN website:
http://www.ena.org/bcen/cen/CENdefault.asp

One wonders if lying, altering medical records, and attempting frame-ups are considered among the qualities of applicants to become Board-Certified in Emergency Nursing.

Take a look at the knowledge required from your link to become an ED Certified Nurse.
hp4578

« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2009, 04:04:00 PM »

It is nice to see that Nurse Levicy is furthering her education and, hopefully, becoming a more competent nurse.  But, even though it is not my business, I would really like to know if she was ever held accountable for her actions in furthering CGM's false claims.  She certainly needed a course in personal and medical ethics.  She did a disservice to the nursing profession.   

Sydney Carton

« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2009, 06:44:31 PM »

No,hp,she has not been in any way held accountable,unless we assume(and it would be pure assumptioon at present) that she,Himan, and Gottlieb were requested to leave their previous positions in Durham.
   However Eckstrand certainly will be grilling her  in his pre- civil trial interogations.
     And she will certainlly claim that she is protected by Duke coverage.
       I have tapes of her questioning at the Nifong disbarment hearings (where she showed up with her own attorney) and will report back if I find anything worthy of renewed comment.
     The best thing that can be said about her is that she was very inexperienced and had been indoctrined by an ideological system which still refuses to admit that there is such a thing as a fake rape claim.

hp4578

« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2009, 08:40:29 PM »

If I recall correctly, she was rather condescending and arrogant when she first began testifying.  She certainly did nothing good for Nifong. 
Sydney Carton

« Reply #79 on: January 24, 2009, 04:35:18 PM »

Livicy couldn't do anything for Nifong.Nifong,like Crystal,has a habit of undercutting people who try to support their cases.The  problem  is that neither Nifong nor Crytal still do not have any clear idea of what their "cases" are supposed to be.
    Nifong and Crytal  both run (like squirrels )all over the map and still manage to get some suckers convinced that they have always been situated at the same place,whatever that place might be.
   I will try to view the Levicey tape over the weekend.
hp4578

« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2009, 05:52:54 PM »

I've been following the Caylee Anthony case a little and find Casey Anthony's lying very similar in style to Crystal's.  Each time she hits a deadend on one of her stories, she starts a new one. 

It is hard to believe that people read Crystal's wild inconsistencies but continue to believe her.
Sydney Carton

« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2009, 05:11:56 PM »

Sorry to be so slow,hp.I finally found a web link that runs Levicy's complete terstimony as well as that of most(all?)of the other witnesses who gave evidence at Nifong's hearing.
   I further managed to lose it again iin press of all the other legal news breaking over the last weekend.The wrongful Florida execution,the FLDS girls freed,the Senator Stevens prosecutors charged by Judge with Nifonging,the new Blago Senator back again on bribe charges,the approximately 5000 juveniles steamrollered into jail by two Pennsylvania judges;Tommy Arthur murder case up tomorrow in Alabama,that is what I call the most  really eventful injustice weekend  in a long,long, time.
   But I will post the Duke link shortly and let any newcomers decide for themselves who has been unjustly assailed in all this. As the classic Chinese would have it,"One viewinig is worth ten thousand words."
hp4578

« Reply #82 on: February 17, 2009, 08:52:31 PM »

Sydney, somehow, I started on page one of this thread when looking for your newest post (must be because I am trying to make sense out of American Idol) and it led me back to something that has bothered me since the beginning.

Who was the person at the Durham Access Center (or whatever it was called) who asked CGM if she had been raped?  It disturbs me that someone, trained in admitting people who are not in their right mind, would ask such a leading question. 

Things might have been much different if that person had not put "rape" in CGM's mind which allowed Nurse Tara to build a case.
Sydney Carton

« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2009, 06:53:37 PM »

hp,whenever I tell this story to someone new I  always throw in the bit  about the mucking idiot who threw that  godsent lead to Crystal:Were you raped?
   She was stripped more than two thirds  naked,facing days of incarceration,knew she had already been pronounced a faker by a copo,and probably was going to catch hell from her pimp(and may be Travis) if she showed up without the missing money.
   Was she raped? Obviously.What else but rape could spin  an honors student (and the loving mother of two)into the horrible mental and physcal condition which you see before you?Do you think women ever,ever, lie about such things?
   At this point my interogator is always won over(if he still had any lingering doubts that may be something did happen.)
   But I am ashamed  to say that for the life of me,I can't recall the name of the dolt who(apart from this moonumental gaffe) played no puiblic part in the case whatsoever. It is possible that one of the minor keystone cops was responsible  rather than a Duke orderly. I recollect this happened  very early and that it was a male(sad to relate),not an enraged feminist,who handed Crystal  the loaded revolver.
hp4578

« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2009, 11:34:42 PM »

Guess is was my own personal bias; I assumed it was a woman who asked CGM if she had been raped.  But then, I also assumed Tracey Cline was a guy and white!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Advertise Here