Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2017, 01:59:29 AM
75132 Posts in 1768 Topics by 359 Members
Latest Member: nic4real
Home Help Login Register
TalkLeft Discussion Forums  |  Topics  |  Duke Players' Discredited Sexual Assault Case  |  Archived Duke Players' Discredited Sexual Assault Case Topics  |  What a find! Cousin Jakki in court Monday 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What a find! Cousin Jakki in court Monday  (Read 26934 times)
neonknight

Re: What a find! Cousin Jakki in court Monday
« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2007, 08:53:40 PM »

Since this thread is about Jakki, I hope I'm not intruding by asking if there was any news about the hearing today?

Bob, stop by the house(LS)  There are eyewitness accounts.
Marie

« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2007, 08:54:56 PM »

Well, whether Gerrish saw it or not, Bloxsom's friend hit Finnerty - he punched him in the back of the head. That was the first punch and caused Finnerty's friend to punch Bloxsom. Unlike anyone else, Bloxsom's friend had a history of getting into bar fights so it's not a surprise he threw the first punch. Gerrish was down the street by the time this happened.

If you want to talk about changing statements both Bloxsom and his friend told different stories in court from what they said in their police statements as well. Are they "lying" too?

I'm curious as to the basis for the assertion that Finnerty was struck and that it was the first punch.  I'm assuming you weren't a witness.  Who was?  Why didn't Finnerty hit the guy who hit him?  Did he prefer to go after the 'weak' one?  Bloxsom's story was probably easy to credit for any male.  Testifying in court that you said "I'm a [censored]" to avoid fighting a guy who was menacing you with his fists had to be pretty demeaning.  I can't imagine lying about that.

I think everyone admitted that. Bloxsom's friend hit Finnerty. Finnerty didn't hit anyone because he got knocked over and by the time he got up his friend had punched Bloxsom. Finnerty's friend, Patrick Bonanno, testified that he turned around and saw Finnerty on the ground with Bloxsom and his friend standing over him. He admitted he then punched Bloxsom.

That was the end of the event, not the beginning. It started in a bar and continued out on the street. A defense witness, Nicole Cobble, said Finnerty and Bloxsom were standing nose to nose, chest to chest and screaming at each other. She ran away before any punches were thrown. I don't think Bloxsom was at all the passive person he claimed to be. Even the US Attorneys Office said when asked why hate crime charges weren't filed that the situation was a bunch of guys yelling at each other and sizing each other up. There was an ongoing argument from both sides and because of that they didn't feel hate crime charges were warranted.
Tortmaster

« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2007, 09:41:29 PM »

Hi Marie!  It's funny that Hoax enablers can speculate about credible evidence in a misdemeanor case hundreds of miles away, which has no relevance now, whatsoever, to the Duke Hoax/Frame. Yet, they cannot point to a single piece of credible evidence of rape in the DUKE PLAYERS' ALLEGED RAPE CASE!

Back on topic, has anyone sent this information about Clakki Cheeks-O'Knight-Yancey, Jr. to Greta Van Suspendbelief? I think Greta needs to know about this before she loses anymore credibility by putting him on television.

Finally, in an effort at precision, I will now refer to Clakki Cheeks-O'Knight-Yancey, Jr. as ARETHA "THE REFRIGERATOR" PERRY.   

"If anyone out there still believes David Evans, Reade Seligmann, or Collin Finnerty raped a black stripper on March 13, 2006, you’re willfully deaf and blind. And stupid." -- LaShawn Barber
ExtortionCity

« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2007, 09:54:32 PM »

Hi Marie!  It's funny that Hoax enablers can speculate about credible evidence in a misdemeanor case hundreds of miles away, which has no relevance now, whatsoever, to the Duke Hoax/Frame. Yet, they cannot point to a single piece of credible evidence of rape in the DUKE PLAYERS' ALLEGED RAPE CASE!

Back on topic, has anyone sent this information about Clakki Cheeks-O'Knight-Yancey, Jr. to Greta Van Suspendbelief? I think Greta needs to know about this before she loses anymore credibility by putting him on television.

Finally, in an effort at precision, I will now refer to Clakki Cheeks-O'Knight-Yancey, Jr. as ARETHA "THE REFRIGERATOR" PERRY.   

Just got done reading the LS thread.  Amazing!!!

http://z9.invisionfree.com/LieStoppers_Board/index.php?showtopic=1978&st=100
wumhenry

« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2007, 10:00:04 PM »

Former Duke lacrosse captain, William Gerrish, got caught lying to the judge.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1091879/

A former Duke lacrosse captain, William Gerrish, who was with Finnerty that night, testified that he saw someone else strike Finnerty.

But Gerrish admitted on cross-examination that he told an investigator the opposite _ that he never saw Finnerty get struck.

Gerrish said the fight stemmed from an altercation inside the bar and that both sides were talking back and forth. But he also acknowledged telling the investigator that Finnerty was "fired up" and wouldn't let the confrontation end.

Asked about the discrepancies by prosecutor George Verghese, Gerrish said some of his memories were fuzzy.

If any friend, associate, relative, or attorney of a Duke3 defendant contradicts himself, IMHO immediately knows he's lying.  Are you equally certain that the AV is lying, IMHO?  I hardly need to remind you that she has contradicted herself to a fare-the-well.

Oh, wait, I forgot: the AV's inconsistency could be due to PTSD and is therefore evidence that she's telling the truth.  
Tortmaster

« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2007, 10:11:16 PM »

Former Duke lacrosse captain, William Gerrish, got caught lying to the judge.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1091879/

A former Duke lacrosse captain, William Gerrish, who was with Finnerty that night, testified that he saw someone else strike Finnerty.

But Gerrish admitted on cross-examination that he told an investigator the opposite _ that he never saw Finnerty get struck.

Gerrish said the fight stemmed from an altercation inside the bar and that both sides were talking back and forth. But he also acknowledged telling the investigator that Finnerty was "fired up" and wouldn't let the confrontation end.

Asked about the discrepancies by prosecutor George Verghese, Gerrish said some of his memories were fuzzy.

If any friend, associate, relative, or attorney of a Duke3 defendant contradicts himself, IMHO immediately knows he's lying.  Are you equally certain that the AV is lying, IMHO?  I hardly need to remind you that she has contradicted herself to a fare-the-well.

Oh, wait, I forgot: the AV's inconsistency could be due to PTSD and is therefore evidence that she's telling the truth.  

Does PTSD explain dancing nude on a pole in limber fashion? Does it explain Precious dancing nude on a pole in limber fashion BEFORE the party? Does PTSD explain her telling Gottlieb that she had a lot of pain, and she couldn't sit on her buttocks, while she was getting ready to dance nude on a pole in limber fashion? Does PTSD explain why she told Michael Nifong she was too traumatized to talk about a rape hours before she was going to dance nude on a pole in limber fashion? Does PTSD explain Precious/Honey telling a Doctor she was experiencing back pain in the order of a "10" on a scale from "1 to 10" the same day she was going to dance nude on pole in limber fashion?

Of course not, but LYING does explain all of that and more. Because this was just one "genus" of LIES perpetrated by the false accuser. 

"If anyone out there still believes David Evans, Reade Seligmann, or Collin Finnerty raped a black stripper on March 13, 2006, you’re willfully deaf and blind. And stupid." -- LaShawn Barber
inmyhumbleopinion

"I thought he was banned permanently too" OM OM OM

« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2007, 10:20:26 PM »

Nicole Cobble, said Finnerty and Bloxsom were standing nose to nose, chest to chest and screaming at each other.

No, she did not.  She could only identify Finnerty, she could not identify the other person.

QT
Lousy1

Aaah chicken! Best served al dente

« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2007, 10:23:59 PM »

Nicole Cobble, said Finnerty and Bloxsom were standing nose to nose, chest to chest and screaming at each other.

No, she did not.  She could only identify Finnerty, she could not identify the other person.

Could we return to Cousin Jackie? There was some big news about her today.

ExtortionCity

« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2007, 10:26:41 PM »

Amen
inmyhumbleopinion

"I thought he was banned permanently too" OM OM OM

« Reply #99 on: February 05, 2007, 10:29:04 PM »

Amen

No one is stopping you from discussing Clyde Yancy.

Did you hear anything about today's court appearance?

QT
EC

The Bat Man is a Punk!

« Reply #100 on: February 05, 2007, 10:29:11 PM »

Yes Lousy, this thread is about COUSIN JAKKI and NOT Colin.  Some people apparently have a fixation about Colin. 

Did you hear any news about Cousin Clyde, Lousy?

FU
ExtortionCity

« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2007, 10:30:21 PM »

Tortmaster

« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2007, 10:31:16 PM »

Amen

I read that LIESTOPPERS thread from cover-to-cover. It really is amazing. ARETHA "THE REFRIGERATOR" PERRY is the queen of gay cinema and the Durham justice system. Whatever credibility he had before (with amazingly silly people) must now be lost. I hope the Duke boys' civil lawyers sue her just for the ability to take a video deposition.  

Lousy1

Aaah chicken! Best served al dente

« Reply #103 on: February 05, 2007, 10:37:37 PM »

Amen

I read that LIESTOPPERS thread from cover-to-cover. It really is amazing. ARETHA "THE REFRIGERATOR" PERRY is the queen of gay cinema and the Durham justice system. Whatever credibility he had before (with amazingly silly people) must now be lost. I hope the Duke boys' civil lawyers sue her just for the ability to take a video deposition.  

So how does anyone get NC to protect this witness from Big Bertha Perry. Certainly they must be concerned when an aggravated assault victim does not make a court hearing

Johnny Sack

« Reply #104 on: February 05, 2007, 11:07:00 PM »

Amen

No one is stopping you from discussing Clyde Yancy.

Did you hear anything about today's court appearance?

LMAO.

Everyone knows that you have been to L.S. and read the thread, just because they banned you doesn't mean you can't visit the site

LOL.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Advertise Here