Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2017, 12:53:53 AM
75132 Posts in 1768 Topics by 359 Members
Latest Member: nic4real
Home Help Login Register
TalkLeft Discussion Forums  |  Topics  |  Duke Players' Discredited Sexual Assault Case  |  Archived Duke Players' Discredited Sexual Assault Case Topics  |  How to Dismiss the Kidnapping Charges in 3 Easy Steps! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How to Dismiss the Kidnapping Charges in 3 Easy Steps!  (Read 32428 times)
Epublius

Re: How to Dismiss the Kidnapping Charges in 3 Easy Steps!
« Reply #135 on: February 04, 2007, 08:05:25 AM »

E-Pub! You know that in March and April, it was all about the penis for Precious/Honey. There was a penis here, and a penis there. Sometimes there were five (5) penises, and all of them entered here. At other times, there were three (3) penises that entered here. Since December, I think she is going with two (2) penises, but she doesn't know where they went! Why would someone believe this person about anything?

TM,

Every time I run into someone who actually BELIEVES this creative tale, I want to get help for them.

Can you imagine someone with even a GED thinking a violent gang-rape in a small room by 3,4, or 5 healthy college athletes for up to 30 minutes would produce NO DNA evidence, NO physical evidence, and NO forensics to substantiate the alleged crime?HuhHuh?

And, missing from Nifong's merry band of marionettes is anyone who knows what is missing in the evidence in this case that seals it.

"Chatter" is always part of a gang-rape -- especially by several college students.  Yet, there IS no chatter reported by the AV.

There was no rape; no sexual assault.  This is a hoax.

I hear you loud and clear, E-Pub! There is too much evidence of innocence, too many lies from the false accuser, and too much misconduct by the DA. I do believe that the false accuser finally claimed some "chatter" in her December interview with Linwood Wilson. This chatter, however, was so limited and so wrong, it makes me wonder if Linwood could suppress a smile. She claimed that Reade wouldn't "sexually assault" her because he was going to get "married" soon.  Bwwwwaaaaahhhaaha! The only other "chatter" before that was her lies about "Matt," "Bret" and "Adam." She should have learned her lesson from that faux-paux.

Wrong again. The AV reported a number of things being spoken by the players during the alleged rape, including the "I can't do this, I'm getting married" quote, which she relayed both at Duke hospital and in her handwritten statement. 

That's not the kind of chatter that accompanies gang-rapes.

Lousy1

Aaah chicken! Best served al dente

« Reply #136 on: February 04, 2007, 08:35:15 AM »

(3)       Doing serious bodily harm to or terrorizing the person so confined, restrained or removed or any other person; or
No I haven't come to that conclusion.  What I am saying is looking at #3, it says "or terrorizing the person so confined".   Soooooo
why does there have to be another crime committed other than just confining her and terrorizing her?

Because th AV does not claim to have been terrorized other that the demonstrably false claim of a sexual assualt.

What do you mean?  What would she have had to say to be terrorized? 
What would she have had to say to be <to indicate being > terrorized?
"I was terrorized?"

So you are saying she had to use the word "terrorized".  Is that what you are saying?  hahaha

She used the word "rape" which she then rescinded.
She used the words "Not sure what penetrated me" which is laughable.
She used the words "more money to be made" which is greedy"
She used the words “no sex during the previous week” which is denigrating, disdainful and dismissive to scores of honest johns.
She never claimed that she was trapped and terrified outside the obviously bogus claim of a gang assault.
She can not go back and change her story again.

Please don't tell me to hold the AV's wildly changing and impossible testimony to the same level of probity as the mountains of forensic evidence and EVERY OTHER EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT which establish conclusively that nothing happened. 

IlliniAndy

« Reply #137 on: February 04, 2007, 12:35:22 PM »

ChickyGirl

« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2007, 03:20:21 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: IlliniAndy on February 03, 2007, 03:17:31 PM
Not a moot point. One of them said it or they are both lying. Think about that for a minute.

Which one said it?

Interesting question. I take it that you agree it is not a moot point. The liar said it.
ChickyGirl

« Reply #138 on: February 04, 2007, 08:53:06 PM »

Which one is the liar?
Marie

« Reply #139 on: February 04, 2007, 08:56:39 PM »

(3)       Doing serious bodily harm to or terrorizing the person so confined, restrained or removed or any other person; or
No I haven't come to that conclusion.  What I am saying is looking at #3, it says "or terrorizing the person so confined".   Soooooo
why does there have to be another crime committed other than just confining her and terrorizing her?

Because th AV does not claim to have been terrorized other that the demonstrably false claim of a sexual assualt.

What do you mean?  What would she have had to say to be terrorized? 
What would she have had to say to be <to indicate being > terrorized?
"I was terrorized?"

So you are saying she had to use the word "terrorized".  Is that what you are saying?  hahaha

At this point what credible tale could she invent to support that she was terrorized? Insufficient tip?

She gave a statement on Dec 21st which shows very clearly she was terrorized.

Linwood's not that bad.
Bob In Pacifica

« Reply #140 on: February 04, 2007, 09:11:00 PM »

Chicky: She gave a statement on Dec 21st which shows very clearly she was terrorized.

Marie: Linwood's not that bad.

He is when he sings.
Bessy

« Reply #141 on: February 04, 2007, 11:31:41 PM »

Chicky: She gave a statement on Dec 21st which shows very clearly she was terrorized.

He is when he sings.
You are not suggesting Linwood terrorized Precious by serendaing her on December 21, are you?
LOL.
Lousy1

« Reply #142 on: February 04, 2007, 11:36:11 PM »

He is when he sings.

Perhaps she was terrorized by the grimace on Linwoods face as he tried to graph the names that Precious was spouting to actual people. It's not nice to present  a problem with no solution to a mental midget.
Sydney Carton

« Reply #143 on: February 05, 2007, 01:46:03 PM »

He is when he sings.

Precious and Linwood's sympatico double-faced  harmony is reportedly absolutely unbelevable.
     The opera will be over when these two fat people decide to sing.
Tortmaster

« Reply #144 on: February 05, 2007, 07:31:38 PM »

ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE OF THE FAKE KIDNAPPING:

1.  Precious’ Experience.  She made a false kidnapping charge back in 1996, regarding a fake kidnapping in 1993. Precious/Honey is not only an experienced rape hoaxter, she also falsely accused three men of kidnapping in the past. What is the likelihood that someone could be kidnapped by three individuals and held against her will two times within 13 years of each incident?   

2.  Indict the Co-Conspirators?  If the AG is going forward with kidnapping charges, then he will have to indict Kim Roberts as a co-conspirator in kidnapping. A failure to do so is an admission that the alleged victim is a liar. The AG will also have to indict the 20 guys described by Precious/Honey in one statement as co-conspirators in the kidnapping. Again, if the AG fails to do so, he is admitting that the false accuser is a liar. The AG will have to indict the 5 guys described as kidnappers in another statement as co-conspirators, or risk implying that Precious is a liar. Finally, the AG will need to indict the extra guy identified in the 4/4/06 photo lineup as a co-conspirator. If the AG fails to do so, then he is admitting that the false accuser is a liar or a crappy identifier. 

3.  Where’s the Beef (Rage)?  Instead of being the first Durham “pot-banger” by expressing her rage in banging on the door after the fake rape and fake kidnapping, she could have called her father or “boyfriend” to retrieve her stuff or express her “rage” about the fake “kidnapping.”

4.  Leaving the Evidence Around.  The supposed kidnappers left her fingernails in the house for 2 days. They left her makeup bag in the house for 2 days. The supposed kidnappers left her cell phone in house for 2 days. The same cell phone she must have used to make her “help me” call to the police. Or, the same cell phone the boys used to make a ransom demand for the false accuser’s life. 

5.  Additional Photographic Evidence I. There is another picture that shows the false accuser with her purse and makeup bag AFTER the alleged kidnapping. Of course, the false accuser said she fled immediately after the kidnapping w/o them. This is ALSO proof of re-entry, which is, in turn, proof of a hoax kidnapping.

6.  Additional Photographic Evidence II.  There is no picture noted by anyone in the media which shows Precious/Honey “crying” or “screaming” or “tearful,” only pictures showing her as “fat, drunk and stupid.” *  Of course, she is said to have been “tearful” when she looked at Collin’s photo during the 4/4/06 lineup, but she was not “tearful” after the kidnapping/sexual assault? She is also said to have started screaming at white men on the street after the party, but she didn’t scream at them immediately after the kidnapping/sexual assault?

* "Animal House" quote.

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY SIMPSON:

The following is an excerpt from a “The Simpson’s” episode in which Homer is kidnapped while he and his family are visiting Brazil:

[Homer and Bart get into an "unlicensed taxi" in Brazil]
Cabby : Americans! I'm afraid this is a kidnapping.
Homer : Ooh! then I don't have to pay the fare!

If this was altered to fit the Duke Hoax/Frame facts, the excerpt would read like this:

[Precious and Nikki start dancing in a Durham home]
DUKE LAX PLAYER: Dancers! I’m afraid this is a kidnapping.
PRECIOUS/HONEY: Ooh! Then I can stop dancing [slumps, passed out on floor]

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY JAPANESE:

Lousy1/Buttkicker, your new avatar reminds me of my favorite Haiku:

Autumn Pikachu,
Millennial Postmodernity,
Vagina Study

"If anyone out there still believes David Evans, Reade Seligmann, or Collin Finnerty raped a black stripper on March 13, 2006, you’re willfully deaf and blind. And stupid." -- LaShawn Barber
Lousy1

« Reply #145 on: February 05, 2007, 08:10:44 PM »

Tort-san
On Precious
Yotte ita no ni, yoku oboete iru.

Lousy1

« Reply #146 on: February 05, 2007, 08:35:19 PM »

Tort-san
On Precious

Although she was drunk, she remembers well.

Tortmaster

« Reply #147 on: February 05, 2007, 08:45:31 PM »

Tort-san
On Precious

Lousy1/Buttkicker:

I translated your Japanese as follows:

Because of two boards,
fields of red earth takes to get,
bathe in memory hand.

That makes more sense than any kidnapping charges in this case, and it has now become my favorite Haiku. On the other hand, using the word "bath" or "bathe" in reference to the false accuser makes me believe it is parody or satire. I see your most recent post, and I am shamed, Buttkicker-san. 

Back on topic! I think it is important to note that one of the pictures of the false accuser after the "kidnapping" shows her smiling. There are no pictures showing her tearful or screaming or in terror or even frowning. Yet, she is said to have been "tearing up" when she saw Collin's identification picture on 4/4/06. Furthermore, she was supposed to be "screaming at the sight of white men in the street" after the party. In addition, there is the picture of her not crying, not screaming, but leaning on a white Duke lax player as she got into Kim's car. Of course, she wasn't tearing up or screaming at the white men at the Platinum Club when she was pole-dancing.

I've seen some video and a lot of pictures of people escaping from hold-up artists and bank robbers, and those folks were either screaming, terrorized or crying or super-mega-intent. Not in this case, though.      

"If anyone out there still believes David Evans, Reade Seligmann, or Collin Finnerty raped a black stripper on March 13, 2006, you’re willfully deaf and blind. And stupid." -- LaShawn Barber
Epublius

« Reply #148 on: February 06, 2007, 12:56:45 PM »

I've seen some video and a lot of pictures of people escaping from hold-up artists and bank robbers, and those folks were either screaming, terrorized or crying or super-mega-intent. Not in this case, though.      

We are guided by Nifong, the AV, her family, police detectives, and supporters of the AV to believe that this was a pristine, sterile, and virtually silent gang-rape and assault by 3,4, o4 5 persons for up to 30 minutes, and there was no physical evidence, no DNA, no noise, and not even a torn shower curtain or ripped clothes.

She was beaten, kicked, strangled, choked, and hit for almost half-an-hour, but with no bruises.

She fought back valiently and viciously, yet there are no corresponding bruises or scratches on her alleged assailants.

No condoms were used by the players, yet their sperm is nowhere to be found in, on, or around the AV.

Kim participated, yet Kim says the whole story is a "crock".

This is a career sex worker and commercially unchaste person, yet she doesn't know if she was "probed" by the real thing.

Mother Goose on drugs couldn't come up with this story. 

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Advertise Here