Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2017, 12:51:19 AM
75132 Posts in 1768 Topics by 359 Members
Latest Member: nic4real
Home Help Login Register
TalkLeft Discussion Forums  |  Topics  |  Duke Players' Discredited Sexual Assault Case  |  Archived Duke Players' Discredited Sexual Assault Case Topics  |  How to Dismiss the Kidnapping Charges in 3 Easy Steps! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: How to Dismiss the Kidnapping Charges in 3 Easy Steps!  (Read 32427 times)
Tortmaster

Re: How to Dismiss the Kidnapping Charges in 3 Easy Steps!
« Reply #120 on: February 03, 2007, 07:31:40 PM »

Back to kidnapping, please! I do not want to picture any Hoax enablers in my mind's eye. EEEEEEWWWW. So, keep on task everyone, please.

I'm still waiting for the ransom demand!

Another interesting fact about the false accusation of kidnapping is that each time the false accuser changes her story (and back in May, Kirk Osborn swore in a court document it was already TWELVE times), she rules out a prior, now inconsistent (or "quadrupely" inconsistent) claim. For example, when Precious/Honey claims she is banging on the door to express her rage at being kidnapped and sexually assaulted, she thinks she is being sly and getting around the fact that any attempt at re-entry is a killer to her case of sexual assault. Also, it makes her look like a brave little heroine.

What she did not count on, as has happened so often in the past with her many lies, were the unintended consequences of this lie. By claiming that she was at the door banging on it in a rage, she is proving, by her own admission, that she was not terrorized. Even a drunk and stupid victim, when terrorized, would run away. Are we to believe this woman was enraged and terrorized at the same time? I personally believe that the only two "feelings" that she can keep in her mind at any one time are (1) I want "MORE MONEY," and (2) How do I get "MORE MONEY."   

"If anyone out there still believes David Evans, Reade Seligmann, or Collin Finnerty raped a black stripper on March 13, 2006, you’re willfully deaf and blind. And stupid." -- LaShawn Barber
ChickyGirl

« Reply #121 on: February 03, 2007, 07:42:35 PM »

Back to kidnapping, please! I do not want to picture any Hoax enablers in my mind's eye. EEEEEEWWWW. So, keep on task everyone, please.

I'm still waiting for the ransom demand!

Another interesting fact about the false accusation of kidnapping is that each time the false accuser changes her story (and back in May, Kirk Osborn swore in a court document it was already TWELVE times), she rules out a prior, now inconsistent (or "quadrupely" inconsistent) claim. For example, when Precious/Honey claims she is banging on the door to express her rage at being kidnapped and sexually assaulted, she thinks she is being sly and getting around the fact that any attempt at re-entry is a killer to her case of sexual assault. Also, it makes her look like a brave little heroine.

What she did not count on, as has happened so often in the past with her many lies, were the unintended consequences of this lie. By claiming that she was at the door banging on it in a rage, she is proving, by her own admission, that she was not terrorized. Even a drunk and stupid victim, when terrorized, would run away. Are we to believe this woman was enraged and terrorized at the same time? I personally believe that the only two "feelings" that she can keep in her mind at any one time are (1) I want "MORE MONEY," and (2) How do I get "MORE MONEY."   

The kidnapping began and ended in the bathroom.  Do you understand the NC kidnapping statute?

angelfire44

« Reply #122 on: February 03, 2007, 07:45:52 PM »

For example, when Precious/Honey claims she is banging on the door to express her rage at being kidnapped and sexually assaulted, she thinks she is being sly and getting around the fact that any attempt at re-entry is a killer to her case of sexual assault. Also, it makes her look like a brave little heroine.

Tortmaster,

You've repeated this same line several times in this thread -- that the accuser was banging on the door "in a rage" and that she was "angry" at that time, and that she was showing "courageousness" or trying to look "brave."

I don't know where you're getting these notions, but it can't be from her Dec. 21 interview as you indicated earlier. In that interview, she makes no mention of being "angry" or that her beating on the door was from "courage" or with "rage."  She clearly said in her statement that after she was dragged out onto the porch,
"I started beating on the door all I wanted to do was to get away from the people hurting me. I didn't know whether to go back inside or run out to the street because they (guys outside) were yelling names at me."

She didn't say that she was beating on the door out of courageous rage, she said that she was beating on the door out of fear of the multiple players who were by then outside of the house, rather than inside it. She indicates feeling trapped (not knowing which way to run, in or out), but ultimately ended up running out into the yard.

There are enough facts to argue without making up new ones.
ChickyGirl

« Reply #123 on: February 03, 2007, 07:48:45 PM »

(3)       Doing serious bodily harm to or terrorizing the person so confined, restrained or removed or any other person; or
No I haven't come to that conclusion.  What I am saying is looking at #3, it says "or terrorizing the person so confined".   Soooooo
why does there have to be another crime committed other than just confining her and terrorizing her?

Because th AV does not claim to have been terrorized other that the demonstrably false claim of a sexual assualt.

What do you mean?  What would she have had to say to be terrorized? 
What would she have had to say to be <to indicate being > terrorized?
"I was terrorized?"

So you are saying she had to use the word "terrorized".  Is that what you are saying?  hahaha
Tortmaster

« Reply #124 on: February 03, 2007, 08:09:38 PM »

Tort, I'm not even sure we're disagreeing. Yes, there is a pathology to rape and it doesn't hinge on the beauty of the victim. And, yes, there are rapes of elderly women unfortunately.

Having said that, the other things I said hold true. Three guys in the middle of a party with dozens of people walking in and out plan to rape one of two hired strippers, the one who is frequently visited in her nether regions by unidentified men? It doesn't make sense. You may not be attracted to Precious, the three defendants weren't attracted to her, but a rapist's attraction to a woman is different than typical "hook-up" thing. That's why grannies are not immune from being raped.

When all stories are told, we may find out that some of Precious' hurt feelings revolved around no one coming up with a hundred bucks.

Not all pathologies are the same, BinP! Only the really severe ones result in a Jeffrey Dahmer, a John Wayne Gacy or a Hoax enabler. My argument, and I have seen no statistics or other science to prove me wrong, is that a different pathology would be involved in date rape versus stranger rape for example.

Would you expect someone with the type of pathology to gang rape an ugly or really old person not to leave a mark on the victim? I thought it was about violence and power? Would you expect a gang rape to involve no damage to the ugly or old person's genitals? The worse the pathology, the greater the damage (in my theory). Sorry, BinP, I just disagree!

On another note, what kind of pathology would suggest that a gang rape "victim" would bang on a door after the gang rape, to get back into the house with the three gang rapists, rather than seek help out in the street? And what kind of silly pathology would suggest it knowing that the same alleged "victim" was pictured moments later getting into a car with the assistants of one of the guys in the street? Remember, this alleged rape "victim"  had an admitted and established history of "street walking," so she wasn't usually afraid of the "street." There are degrees to everything, my friend, and very little is black and white.

"If anyone out there still believes David Evans, Reade Seligmann, or Collin Finnerty raped a black stripper on March 13, 2006, you’re willfully deaf and blind. And stupid." -- LaShawn Barber
Tortmaster

« Reply #125 on: February 03, 2007, 08:14:38 PM »

The word "assistants" in my post above should be "assistance." Can we get a 5-minute modification capability, TL?

Lousy1

Aaah chicken! Best served al dente

« Reply #126 on: February 03, 2007, 08:29:47 PM »

(3)       Doing serious bodily harm to or terrorizing the person so confined, restrained or removed or any other person; or
No I haven't come to that conclusion.  What I am saying is looking at #3, it says "or terrorizing the person so confined".   Soooooo
why does there have to be another crime committed other than just confining her and terrorizing her?

Because th AV does not claim to have been terrorized other that the demonstrably false claim of a sexual assualt.

"I was terrorized?"

So you are saying she had to use the word "terrorized".  Is that what you are saying?  hahaha

At this point what credible tale could she invent to support that she was terrorized? Insufficient tip?

ChickyGirl

« Reply #127 on: February 03, 2007, 08:35:30 PM »

"I was terrorized?"

At this point what credible tale could she invent to support that she was terrorized? Insufficient tip?

She gave a statement on Dec 21st which shows very clearly she was terrorized.
Epublius

« Reply #128 on: February 03, 2007, 09:00:35 PM »

"I was terrorized?"

She gave a statement on Dec 21st which shows very clearly she was terrorized.

WAIT!

This is the woman who didn't know she had been *probed* with what and when, but suddenly had a revived memory cell to recall that she was terrorized in December?

If this woman has an ounce of credibility, then Pinocchio is a holy seer.

Tortmaster

« Reply #129 on: February 03, 2007, 09:11:20 PM »

The Jury Foreman (of the trial by media), Governor Easley, of the great State of North Carolina has indicated that the kidnapping charges are crap, and the DA was a liar.

What a long way we have come since these kidnapping, sexual assault and rape charges were first maliciously brought! Newspapers across the country have decried the charges, state legislators have requested a federal investigation, the North Carolina State Bar has filed charges against the DA for inciting the public and lying, television commentators have called for the complete dismissal of the case, the DA was forced off the case, blogs have popped up just to fight the Hoax, people are marching (walking) in Durham because of the injustice, and all because of some "fantastic lies" about rape, kidnapping and sexual assault.

In terms of national awareness, this false accuser will be a renowned liar only behind, possibly, Richard Nixon, Bill Clinton and her mentor, Michael Nifong. Nobody believes her "fantastic lies" anymore, whether those lies are new lies about kidnapping, or old lies, or even if they are lies to cover up the weak spots in prior lies.

E-Pub! You know that in March and April, it was all about the penis for Precious/Honey. There was a penis here, and a penis there. Sometimes there were five (5) penises, and all of them entered here. At other times, there were three (3) penises that entered here. Since December, I think she is going with two (2) penises, but she doesn't know where they went! Why would someone believe this person about anything?

Epublius

« Reply #130 on: February 03, 2007, 09:19:53 PM »

E-Pub! You know that in March and April, it was all about the penis for Precious/Honey. There was a penis here, and a penis there. Sometimes there were five (5) penises, and all of them entered here. At other times, there were three (3) penises that entered here. Since December, I think she is going with two (2) penises, but she doesn't know where they went! Why would someone believe this person about anything?

TM,

Every time I run into someone who actually BELIEVES this creative tale, I want to get help for them.

Can you imagine someone with even a GED thinking a violent gang-rape in a small room by 3,4, or 5 healthy college athletes for up to 30 minutes would produce NO DNA evidence, NO physical evidence, and NO forensics to substantiate the alleged crime?HuhHuh?

And, missing from Nifong's merry band of marionettes is anyone who knows what is missing in the evidence in this case that seals it.

"Chatter" is always part of a gang-rape -- especially by several college students.  Yet, there IS no chatter reported by the AV.

There was no rape; no sexual assault.  This is a hoax.

Tortmaster

« Reply #131 on: February 03, 2007, 09:32:48 PM »

TM,

Every time I run into someone who actually BELIEVES this creative tale, I want to get help for them.

Can you imagine someone with even a GED thinking a violent gang-rape in a small room by 3,4, or 5 healthy college athletes for up to 30 minutes would produce NO DNA evidence, NO physical evidence, and NO forensics to substantiate the alleged crime?HuhHuh?

And, missing from Nifong's merry band of marionettes is anyone who knows what is missing in the evidence in this case that seals it.

"Chatter" is always part of a gang-rape -- especially by several college students.  Yet, there IS no chatter reported by the AV.

I hear you loud and clear, E-Pub! There is too much evidence of innocence, too many lies from the false accuser, and too much misconduct by the DA. I do believe that the false accuser finally claimed some "chatter" in her December interview with Linwood Wilson. This chatter, however, was so limited and so wrong, it makes me wonder if Linwood could suppress a smile. She claimed that Reade wouldn't "sexually assault" her because he was going to get "married" soon.  Bwwwwaaaaahhhaaha! The only other "chatter" before that was her lies about "Matt," "Bret" and "Adam." She should have learned her lesson from that faux-paux.

Epublius

« Reply #132 on: February 03, 2007, 09:43:29 PM »

TM,

I hear you loud and clear, E-Pub! There is too much evidence of innocence, too many lies from the false accuser, and too much misconduct by the DA. I do believe that the false accuser finally claimed some "chatter" in her December interview with Linwood Wilson. This chatter, however, was so limited and so wrong, it makes me wonder if Linwood could suppress a smile. She claimed that Reade wouldn't "sexually assault" her because he was going to get "married" soon.  Bwwwwaaaaahhhaaha! The only other "chatter" before that was her lies about "Matt," "Bret" and "Adam." She should have learned her lesson from that faux-paux.

In the middle of a gang-rape by three or four other people, where she is screaming and fighting back, Selgimann is talking about being registered at The Sports Locker and Tiffany's, and trying to decide between I Love You Truly and The Man From LaMancha.

As the lady said, "What a crock!".

Epublius

« Reply #133 on: February 04, 2007, 07:01:59 AM »

Why would someone believe this person about anything?

Hell, even Nifong didn't believe her.  He wouldn't even interview her until AFTER the election, and then promptly dropped the rape charge.

That she and Nifong continued to let Seligmann continue to be accused of a rape that never happened, and a sexual assault in which she now says he did not participate, should be interesting reading in a civil suit.
angelfire44

« Reply #134 on: February 04, 2007, 08:03:29 AM »

TM,

Wrong again. The AV reported a number of things being spoken by the players during the alleged rape, including the "I can't do this, I'm getting married" quote, which she relayed both at Duke hospital and in her handwritten statement. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Advertise Here