Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2017, 01:57:18 AM
75132 Posts in 1768 Topics by 359 Members
Latest Member: nic4real
Home Help Login Register
TalkLeft Discussion Forums  |  Topics  |  Duke Players' Discredited Sexual Assault Case  |  Archived Duke Players' Discredited Sexual Assault Case Topics  |  New version from accuser 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New version from accuser  (Read 43103 times)
Epublius

Re: New version from accuser
« Reply #195 on: January 12, 2007, 10:38:35 AM »

I don't feel that RS just watching is a good point in his favor.

If that were true, I'd certainly agree.  But, of course, none of this is true.

I think we'd have to ask one of the lawyers familiar with NC law about that.  I've heard one of the legal eagles on the news say that an accessory to a first degree sexual assault in NC -- just as serious as rape -- has just as much legal jeopardy as an active participant.  But, I have no way of knowing if that's accurate.

TL probably knows, however.

Since the victim is saying that now,, do you feel the DA will drop the final two charges against RS?  Could the DA drop the two charges, and charge him now with accessory? 
Epublius

« Reply #196 on: January 12, 2007, 10:40:57 AM »

Apologies for screwing up the quote.  Too much coffee.
wumhenry

« Reply #197 on: January 12, 2007, 11:15:18 AM »

I don't feel that RS just watching is a good point in his favor.

If that were true, I'd certainly agree.  But, of course, none of this is true.

Right you are, Epublius.
The important thing here is not the legal implication of the AV's most recent account of Seligman's conduct but the unexplained discrepancy between that and her previous account.
Lousy1

Aaah chicken! Best served al dente

« Reply #198 on: January 12, 2007, 11:49:55 AM »

Since the victim is saying that now,, do you feel the DA will drop the final two charges against RS?  Could the DA drop the two charges, and charge him now with accessory? 

Don't you think he should wait for the next version?
Epublius

« Reply #199 on: January 12, 2007, 02:45:32 PM »

Don't you think he should wait for the next version?

That could be a career hold.  LOL

As Ann Coulter said, this woman already claimed once before without substantiation that she was raped by three men.  If she claims it a third time, it will officially be a hobby.

It's as though this woman originally claimed to have seen flying saucers attack a flock of birds.  Later, the claim of the saucers is recanted, but we're now going to take her word as she continuously changes the description of every bird by species, size, weight, number of feathers, atitude, and direction of flight?Huh

If this were a move, it would make The Wizard Of Oz look like a documentary.

Sydney Carton

« Reply #200 on: January 12, 2007, 02:49:57 PM »

Quote from: Sydney Carton on January 11, 2007, 05:03:33 PM
     Note that  in the new version she is,despite the pictures,wearing  white bottoms.and did shower at Brian's.She is going to claim the pants with the multiple DNA were planted on her!
     Ready for this one,Angelfire?

AF
Ready for what, Sydney?
SC
Ready to claim  the pants were planted on her.
AF
.... She didn't list the red panties when recounting her outfit to Wilson (or he missed including them in his typed report). So?
SC
So she has no explanation of why  these  rancid pants(changed within two hours previously ,as she and Brian tell it)were reaming with  semen from at least five males when examined at the lab. So she won't think about that today;she'll think about that tomorrow.After all toomorrow is another day.
   And on that day she can give only one answer, "These aren't the same pants.I've been framed."
    Are you ready to go alone with this?
    And Liinwood isn't even curious enough to ask about those pants which could well cost his boss his job -or something more?

AF:
   "and did shower at Brian's." That's nothing new, she said that from the start. What was your question?

Among other questions,if she is telling the truth about that shower(and you are correct ,that shower always corroborated by Brian Taylor, is the one single item left upon which she has been utterly consistent from near the beginning) her body  became drenched  in alien semen in the less than two hours before she reached the party.Is she now going to claim that someone brought  in third(fourth? fifth? sixth?) party semen and poured it over?

Otherwise Precious ,her uunderwear and her entire story are in now and henceforward in the same position as that axe that used to belong to Abe Lincoln."It did belong to Lincoln;it's just we had to change the handle three times and the blade four since Abe used it."

ding7777

« Reply #201 on: January 12, 2007, 04:51:45 PM »

When Nifong issued the DNA test motion, he said that the players were going by "first-name aliases and uniform numbers at the party".   Precious does not mention the uniform numbers in this version, so where did Nifong get that information from?
angelfire44

« Reply #202 on: January 12, 2007, 06:37:28 PM »

Quote from: Sydney Carton on January 11, 2007, 05:03:33 PM
     Note that  in the new version she is,despite the pictures,wearing  white bottoms.and did shower at Brian's.She is going to claim the pants with the multiple DNA were planted on her!
     Ready for this one,Angelfire?

AF
Ready for what, Sydney?
SC
Ready to claim  the pants were planted on her.
AF
.... She didn't list the red panties when recounting her outfit to Wilson (or he missed including them in his typed report). So?
SC
So she has no explanation of why  these  rancid pants(changed within two hours previously ,as she and Brian tell it)were reaming with  semen from at least five males when examined at the lab. So she won't think about that today;she'll think about that tomorrow.After all toomorrow is another day.
   And on that day she can give only one answer, "These aren't the same pants.I've been framed."
    Are you ready to go alone with this?
    And Liinwood isn't even curious enough to ask about those pants which could well cost his boss his job -or something more?

AF:
   "and did shower at Brian's." That's nothing new, she said that from the start. What was your question?

Among other questions,if she is telling the truth about that shower(and you are correct ,that shower always corroborated by Brian Taylor, is the one single item left upon which she has been utterly consistent from near the beginning) her body  became drenched  in alien semen in the less than two hours before she reached the party.Is she now going to claim that someone brought  in third(fourth? fifth? sixth?) party semen and poured it over?

Otherwise Precious ,her uunderwear and her entire story are in now and henceforward in the same position as that axe that used to belong to Abe Lincoln."It did belong to Lincoln;it's just we had to change the handle three times and the blade four since Abe used it."

You are obviously very confused, Syd.

First you say that the accuser is going to claim that "pants with multiple DNA were planted on her." Then you ascribe the intention to claim that "pants" were planted on her to me. For the record, no "pants" were involved. There were, however, red panties and white panties (or "thongs), about which you are obviously further confused.

In response to my question to you about the red panties, you talked about "these rancid pants," "reaming with semen from at least five males when examined at the lab," ... yada yada yada...  "And on that day she can give only one answer, "These aren't the same pants.I've been framed.""

Newsflash: They aren't the same "pants." You are talking about the red panties. The white ones were the ones that were included in the rape kit, and tested at both labs. Not the red ones.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 03:46:20 PM by TalkLeft » Logged
Sydney Carton

« Reply #203 on: January 12, 2007, 06:55:37 PM »

Angelfire:
     You are obviously very confused, Syd.

First you say that the accuser is going to claim that "pants with multiple DNA were planted on her." Then you ascribe the intention to claim that "pants" were planted on her to me. For the record, no "pants" were involved. There were, however, red panties and white panties (or "thongs), about which you are obviously further confused.

It was pointed out ,lastly,not firstly,that neither she nor Linwood   had any explanation for all that semen found in new clothing .That she has no explanation of the semen all over her body. That she has strangely has makes no mention of the red pants(perfectly proper english for a hooker) and Lilnwood is not curious enough to even ask.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 03:45:26 PM by TalkLeft » Logged
A Son of Martha

« Reply #204 on: January 12, 2007, 07:03:27 PM »

Among other questions,if she is telling the truth about that shower(and you are correct ,that shower always corroborated by Brian Taylor, is the one single item left upon which she has been utterly consistent from near the beginning) her body  became drenched  in alien semen in the less than two hours before she reached the party.

I don't want to be too indelicate, but that would have required all of the Dallas Cowboys.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Advertise Here