Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2017, 12:50:10 AM
75132 Posts in 1768 Topics by 359 Members
Latest Member: nic4real
Home Help Login Register
TalkLeft Discussion Forums  |  Topics  |  Duke Players' Discredited Sexual Assault Case  |  Archived Duke Players' Discredited Sexual Assault Case Topics  |  New version from accuser 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New version from accuser  (Read 43082 times)
Johnny Sack

Re: New version from accuser
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2007, 12:05:49 PM »

Anybody who continues to believe this liar is, in my mind a deviant or a criminal. Of the worst kind.

She gets gang raped, then she dances, then she hangs around the house, then she tries to get back into the house again.

Linwood may have just bought himself a jail term or at least he will now join the list of civil defendants.

And after al that she wants to go back because there is more money to be made?

Huh?
ExtortionCity

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2007, 12:10:44 PM »

And after al that she wants to go back because there is more money to be made?

Huh?

I think you've hit the nail on the head.  She's still trying to get back into the proverbial house because she still thinks there's money to be made.  Think about it.
SharonInJax

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2007, 12:14:22 PM »

And so much for "she was fine until she had some of that drink" or was non compos mentis at Durham Access, etc.

Anyone still think there is a shred of credibility to this woman?

She is sexually assaulted, continues in the finest of show biz tradition so the show does go on.  But while dancing, she is purportedly threatened with a broomstick and that makes her leave?  Being sexually assaulted and kidnapped didn't faze her, but the other upset her so she ran crying out of the house?
ding7777

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2007, 12:19:07 PM »

Didn't Kim say she was with Precious the whole time before the dance started?
daisy

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2007, 12:20:36 PM »

I am speechless.  This has crossed into serious criminal activity---a deliberate lie and attempt to defame and defraud.  She will stop at nothing.  This woman is DANGEROUS.    I would run a mile in the other direction if she came anywhere near me.   
Epublius

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2007, 12:25:48 PM »

I am speechless.  This has crossed into serious criminal activity---a deliberate lie and attempt to defame and defraud.  She will stop at nothing.  This woman is DANGEROUS.    I would run a mile in the other direction if she came anywhere near me.   

Daisy, I now know why this woman has been in hiding all of these months (except, of course, when she was stripping, etc.).  Her nose has been growing at an alarming rate. 

When can we rename this the "Pinocchio Rape Hoax"?
Trinity Rez

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2007, 12:32:44 PM »

EDITED by TalkLeft, Trinity Rez, watch your language please.

I think she is in this for the money and does not mind sending 3 innocent men to prison.

I have never felt sorry for her and this points to exactly what I have been saying all along. She is as, or more, culpable then Nifong.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 06:43:56 PM by TalkLeft » Logged
PB

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2007, 12:37:27 PM »

Has the accuser said anything in her new report about the assault taking place before the dance?  Or are you interpreting that by virtue of the time estimates she now gives?
SharonInJax

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2007, 12:38:09 PM »

SharonInJax

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2007, 12:40:03 PM »

trinity rez:  I am now, officially, one of the bleeding heart fools who will no longer give the AV any benefit of the doubt as regards her share of the blame for this abomination of a prosecution.
LTC8K9

Professional Lunkhead

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2007, 12:52:24 PM »

Wellington left after the dance. He went out back and met Reade after the dance. Reade and Wellington left after the dance.

Any attempt to say the rape was after the dance is just as problematic as the rest of her stories.

Collin left after the dance, as well. Although we haven't seen this alibi, we have heard about it.

Of course we will soon have a story with two dances.....
niffari glynn

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2007, 12:54:09 PM »

Has the accuser said anything in her new report about the assault taking place before the dance?  Or are you interpreting that by virtue of the time estimates she now gives?

PB,

If you read the motion you know that her newest claims are undermined by her cell records, witness statements and the cell records of Reade Seligmann. Of course, her PREVIOUS claims were also refuted in the same manner. As for the dance, you should know after these many months that the accuser arrived very late to her appt at 610 Buchanan and was on the cell phone for some of the time that she & the driver were looking for the house. But really, does any of this matter when there are digital photos of the dance timed at 12: 04?  the photos (and memory card) are altered or they're not. The defense has had experts for many months stating that the photos are unaltered and correct. Does the prosecution even dispute this?

More importantly, it is now incumbent upon Nifong's investigators to do what they should have done early on, which is establish some sort of timeline that is supported by outside evidence. It would save  a lot of time, and probably  money in a civil suit if police would just do the job of investigating the allged crime.
ThinkFirstTypeLater

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2007, 01:03:26 PM »

And so it continues. This new story will be proven impossible, and then there will be a new one. I'm guessing that, within a few weeks, the whole event will have actually occurred the night before, at a golf team party across town.
SharonInJax

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2007, 01:06:16 PM »

Shouldn't have posted before reading the motion more carefully.  Mea culpa.

Now we do have the dance-broomstick comment-leave the house-coaxed back in-sexually assaulted sequence of events.  Sort of, and not the assaulted and then danced scenario.

Sexual assault was began around 11:40 p.m. and was over by midnight, or 12:00 a.m.

Forget Bissey's tesitmony, forget Kim's statements, forget the time-stamped photos, forget the time between the end of the sexual assault and the 911 call from Kim reporting the alleged racial slurs, forget the cell phone records, just cut and paste the sequence so that Reade and probably Collin's alibi evidence won't fit.

Oh yes, and change all the names.

niffari glynn

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2007, 01:06:46 PM »

And so it continues. This new story will be proven impossible, and then there will be a new one. I'm guessing that, within a few weeks, the whole event will have actually occurred the night before, at a golf team party across town.

It's certainly possible and guess what, Nifong will find someone to charge.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Advertise Here